Are you the 1%? You’re sharp, experienced and dedicated. You are focused and relentless in producing valuable results. You demonstrate the core values of a team player and a leader. You take pride in being a top performer yet challenge yourself with opportunities for continual learning and professional growth.
Inner Valor is seeking a Business Development Representative to support our rapidly growing security business.
Our Business Development team focuses on building partnerships with organizations that are seeking high quality security services with an industry-leading, white-glove approach to customer service. We spend our days learning about what drives a client’s choice in selecting a security vendor and how to craft unique marketing campaigns to reach key decision makers.
This sales professional should have a B2B sales background working in either a consulting or service environment. This position will spearhead the sales effort by bringing new leads into the pipeline, calling on those leads, and closing new business. This role offers a highly commission-based compensation structure.
You will spend time on the following:
- You will seek out new business opportunities through cold calling to engage, consult, and close new business.
- Develop familiarity with the local security industry, including but not limited to: products and/or services, points of competitive differentiation, and revenue/profit drivers.
- Utilize knowledge of deal structure and strategy to reach Inner Valor’s desired outcomes and maximize profit.
- Take ownership of contract negotiation process, dealing with margins, discounts, and other critical elements.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your sales targets.
- Work with Inner Valor’s Operations team post-close to ensure a flawless transition of accounts and align on strategy.
- Drive market growth for both quality of clients and revenue.
- You will be expected to be flexible and adapt to the organization’s initiatives, focuses, and products, as they relate to the goals and success of Inner Valor and our clients.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 1+ years of success in a sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent report and presentation writing abilities including advanced
use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling a plus.
- You’re not afraid to fail, and you’re always looking for ways to improve.
- Adaptable and can think on your feet; when faced with new challenges or tough conversations, you face them head-on.
- Accountable and balance multiple priorities flawlessly.
- Committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic.
- You’re an excellent listener and can also be assertive, persistent, and persuasive.
- You are curious about people, what drives their decisions, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.